- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- ELECTRONIC SERVICIES ON THE WEBSITE
- FINAL PROVISIONS
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Website, which can be accessed at www.xxx.com.pl (further referred to as: „the website”) is managed by VIVE Textile Recycling Sp. z o.o. company, seated at Karola Olszewskiego 6, 25-663 Kielce, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under NCR number 0000089969; the district court in which the company’s documentation is stored is: District Court in Kielce, X Register Business Division; NIP: 657-008-10-33, REGON: 290508529; electronic mail address: sklep@…..pl and phone numbers: ….. (further referred to as the “Provider”)
1.2. These Terms apply to consumers, as well as entrepreneurs using the Website.
1.3. The user, by registering on the Website agrees to use the Website in accordance with these Terms.
- WORKING DAY – a single day from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory free days.
- REGISTRATION FORM – a form accessible on the Website, allowing to create an Account.
- QUESTION FORM – an Electronic Service, an interactive form accessible on the Website, allowing to submit a Question, particularly by adding Products to the electronic cart. Submitting a Question Form does not constitute an offer as defined in the Civil code, and does not directly lead to entering into a sales agreement, which in itself requires making separate declarations from the User as well as the Provider. By submitting a Question Form, the User only expresses will to be contacted by the Sales Department of the Provider, which may eventually lead to signing a sales agreement, basing on declarations made separately.
- USER – (1) a physical person having a full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by general law in force, also a physical person having limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit not having a legal personality, which has legal capacity according to legislation in force; – which utilizes one of the Electronic Services available on the Website.
- CIVIL CODE – the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Book of Laws, 2014, 121 with lat. amend.).
- ACCOUNT – an Electronic Service with an individual name (login) and password provided by the User, a set of resources within the data communication system of the Provider, in which data provided by the User as well as information on his Requests for Quotation are stored.
- PRODUCT – a movable item or service which can be a subject of a Request for Quotation.
- TERMS – these Terms of the Website.
- WEBSITE – the website of the Provider available at: xxxx.com.pl.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – service provided electronically by the Provider for the Recipient, via the Website, i.e. “Account” and the “Question Form” services.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES ACT – the July 18, 2002 act on electronic services (Book of Laws 2013, 1422)
2. ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
2.1. The following Electronic Services are available on the website: Account and Question Form.
- Account – the Account can be used after completing two subsequent steps by the User – (1) filling the Registration Form and (2) clicking the “Create account” field. The following user data must be provided by the User in the Registration Form: name/company name, country, phone number, email address and password. Non-consumer Users must also provide company name.
- The Account Electronic Service is provided free of cost for unlimited time. The Recipient can choose, at any time and without stating a reason, to delete his Account (resign from the Account) by sending an appropriate request to the Provider by electronic e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Olszewskiego 6, 25-663 Kielce.
- Question Form – the use of the Question Form begins with adding the first Product to the electronic cart on the website by the User. A Request for Quotation is submitted by the Client by completing two subsequent steps – (1) filling the Question Form and (2) clicking “Submit a question” on the website, after filling the Question Form – until this moment, the data entered can be modified by the user (to do so, the appearing messages and the information accessible on the website must be followed). The following user data must be provided by the User in the Question Form: name/company name, country, phone number, email address and password, as well as data regarding the Question: Products, and the number of Products the User is interested in. Non-consumer Users must also provide company name.
- The Question Form Electronic Service is provided free of cost, is of a singular nature, and terminates upon submitting the Question, or upon ceasing completion of the Question Form by the user.
1.3. The User must use the Website in accordance with current law and customs, in respect of rights and goods of third parties, as well as the intellectual property of the Provider and third parties. The Provider is required to enter data in accordance with factual circumstances. The Recipient is prohibited to provide unlawful content.
1.4. Complaint procedure:
- Complaints regarding the Electronic Services provided by the Provider, as well as any other complaints related to the Website can be filed by the User:
- in writing to: VIVE Textile Recycling Sp. z o.o., Karola Olszewskiego 6, 25-663 Kielce;
- in electronic form via electronic email to: email@example.com;
- The complaint description must include in particular: (1) information and circumstances related to the subject of complaints, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularity; and (2) contact data of the filing party.
- Complaints are processed by the Provider within 14 calendar days from the data of delivering it to the Provider, in written form, to the address stated in the complaint.
3. FINAL PROVISIONS
3.1. Change of Terms:
- The Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Terms for material reasons, which particularly include changes of law, changes of functionality of and scope of the services provided on the website – within the scope in which those changes impact these Terms.
- In the case of entering into an agreement of continuous nature basing on these Terms (e.g. providing an Electronic Service – Account), the changed terms are binding to the recipient, provided the requirements defined in art. 384 and 384 of the Civil Code were fulfilled, i.e. that the Recipient was duly notified on the changes and did not terminate the agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the case the change of the Terms effected in implementation of any new payments or increasing the existing ones, the Recipient being a consumer may terminate the agreement.
- In the case of entering into agreement of non-continuous nature basing on these Terms (i.e. providing the Question Form Electronic Service), changes to these Terms will not in any way impact the rights acquired by the Recipients that were already consumers before the effective date of changes of the Terms, in particular: changes to the Terms will not impact Question Forms that were already submitted.
3.2. General Polish law, in particular: Civil Code, Electronic services acts, and other applicable regulations apply to matters not stipulated by these Terms.